Collector: Type Symbology - Features Not Showing

11-07-2017 04:28 AM
GrahamScott5
New Contributor II

Hi

I am having an issue that has just shown up in the last few days.

I have been working with collector on a large project with 27 layers and collecting ~9000 features on this map.  Recently I changed our working process to include 'Types' symbology on 1 field that would be 1 of 3 options; Removed, Resurvey and Other.  This was set up individually on all 27 layers so that each would show a different symbol based on the attribute.  No strange symbology was used, just the enlargement of circles to make them more obvious for 'Resurvey' or no symbology to make them appear 'Removed'

This has been working fine for a while now, however I have started to notice recently that not all of my data is showing on the collector but it is showing on ArcGIS Online.  If I zoom in extremely close on the collector and wait 5 mins then the data does pop up - however this is unworkable.

Is there a reason why this is happening? Is the collector unable to handle 3 types of symbology on 27 layers? It's strange that some of the symbology shows up on ALL 27 layers, but there are some that don't show up unless you zoom in extremely close.

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Replies