Collector beta Android - No Download option

Jump to solution
01-15-2019 08:43 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a lot of maps which I are currendly using in Collector classic and all of them can be downloaded for offline-use.

in the new version i have not even the option to download something. in the overview is only the ... an mapdetails. In the map itself isnt any download either. Also no settings for download only in wifi or something like that.

Am I missing something???

I even have defined a offline-downloadarea in ArcGIS online for one map. But they are useless. they dont show on the collector beta or collector classic.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Anna - Offline maps aren't in the beta yet, but will be in a later beta and will be part of the final release. You can see what is included in the beta in What can I test. Right now, the offline areas defined in ArcGIS Online are available in Collector on iOS. As I mentioned, they will be available on Android with a later beta, and in the final release of the app now in beta.

Thanks for testing the beta, and please share your feedback in the Early Adopter Community as you test the app.

Esri Education Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Anna - Offline maps aren't in the beta yet, but will be in a later beta and will be part of the final release. You can see what is included in the beta in What can I test. Right now, the offline areas defined in ArcGIS Online are available in Collector on iOS. As I mentioned, they will be available on Android with a later beta, and in the final release of the app now in beta.

Thanks for testing the beta, and please share your feedback in the Early Adopter Community as you test the app.

Esri Education Team