ArcGIS Collector App Data Gone

06-17-2014 08:55 AM
LeahHoeniges
New Contributor
Hi all,

I am in Haiti collecting data (using the Collector App for the first time) and for the first few nights I tried to sync the data to my map when I got to wifi, but it was telling me that my layer had an invalid username and password. My username and password are both correct, so I'm not sure why it keeps telling me that. But when I went to make sure my map online was set up correctly, my iPhone deleted all of the data I had collected for the week and made me redownload the map to my phone. So, two questions:

1) Why will my iPad and iPhone both not allow me to sync the data to the map online?

2) Is there a way to get the data back that disappeared from my phone? (I know this is a long shot, but I'm hoping)

ANY SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED, as I need to finish this project in less than two weeks before I leave Haiti.

Thanks!!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
The map data should never be removed unless you go into manage and choose to remove the features. Are you using hosted services or ArcGIS Server services that are token secured? Are you using the 10.2.3 version of the Collector app.

Russ
0 Kudos
CarynAshbay
New Contributor III

Did you ever figure out how to get data back that disappeared from your phone?  If so, how?

0 Kudos