AGOL Z Value Popup Not Working

08-19-2020 12:14 PM
NeilWinn
New Contributor

I have z-enabled features in AGOL and used the Arcade Expression: Geometry($feature).z.  Two weeks ago this field was correctly showing up in the ArcGIS Online map and Collector.  I had made no changes to that web map or the features in it.  Now it won't work in either place.  I've tested this with multiple features including a newly created one.  Any thoughts on what changed?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RuiGe
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi, Neil, 

"Now it won't work in either place. "

-- Do you mean the value of the field with Arcade expression not show up in the feature layer? Is it just blank?

0 Kudos
NeilWinn
New Contributor

The value of the fields that populate is 0.00.  I have recently found that the values are more likely to populate with the correct z values in the web map and Collector if the map is saved using the Beta web map builder.  

0 Kudos
WilliamTrimble
New Contributor

Has there been any resolution on this @RuiGe ? Our organization is using the Geometry($feature).z in a popup and it functions with the same syntax in Pro and Collector but on Portal returns a value of 0.00.

0 Kudos
AustinDoezema
New Contributor II

Same here. In fact, I was on the phone w/ tech support and they saw the same issue. But then it started working "magically", never got a straight answer as to what is going on. Having the same issue in other web maps as well. 

0 Kudos