Edit nodes in graph to raise/lower them?

Jump to solution
08-09-2018 11:33 AM
BrianOevermann
Occasional Contributor III

I have a streets layer that I have imported into CityEngine 2018.0. When I align the graph to the terrain, portions of my streets dip below the terrain and others--particularly in bridge situations--float a bit too high. I am aware that I can edit the streets and use the green handles to raise and lower portions of the street, but the node seems to be fixed in place and immovable. Often, if the node could be raised or lowered, I could align the street segment properly.

Graph clean-up doesn't have any effect. I feel like I am missing something basic. Is there a way to edit the nodes in this way?

Thanks,

Brian

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LR
by

You have to move the node with the move tool instead because being cumbersome is a hard requirement for all Esri software.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LR
by

You have to move the node with the move tool instead because being cumbersome is a hard requirement for all Esri software.

BrianOevermann

Thanks, @L R. That was exactly what I was looking for. Somehow I missed that, even after reviewing the tutorials again. I don't know why I expected there to be an elevation handle on the Edit Streets and Curves tool </s>.

0 Kudos