Select to view content in your preferred language

Why is there no Run analysis ribbon on my ArcGIS business analyst?

Jump to solution
07-31-2022 11:51 PM
OsayabaOdaro
New Contributor II

I have been trying to do a task on ArcGIS Business Analyst, but in my screen, there is no Run analysis ribbon. In the Esri Guideline for the task, it states that I should click the Run analysis Ribbon, the screenshot of the guide is the 3rd picture below.

If you look at the screenshot of my screen (First picture below), you would not see any Run Analysis ribbon. I even went on youtube to check if any screen video there is similar to mine, but the one I saw clearly shows a Run analysis ribbon in it (2nd picture below).

So please I would like someone tell me how I can put the Run analysis Ribbon in mine, so as to continue the suitability modeling that I'm trying to do.

My screen- Run Analysis Absent  OsayabaOdaro_0-1659335805465.png

Youtube video screen - Run analysis Present  OsayabaOdaro_2-1659336081034.png

Esri guide screen- Run Analysis presentOsayabaOdaro_3-1659336144733.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChrisLandvogt
Esri Contributor

Hi @OsayabaOdaro 

Are you able to check the license level that you're using there? 

A license is required to sign in to Business Analyst Web App. There are two types of Business Analyst Web App licenses: Standard and Advanced. To view your assigned license level, sign in and expand the Account details drop-down menu.

I note this because the Suitability Analysis workflow (including run analysis) is only available to users with a Business Analyst Web App Advanced license.

I hope this helps.

Regards, 

Chris

Esri Australia

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ChrisLandvogt
Esri Contributor

Hi @OsayabaOdaro 

Are you able to check the license level that you're using there? 

A license is required to sign in to Business Analyst Web App. There are two types of Business Analyst Web App licenses: Standard and Advanced. To view your assigned license level, sign in and expand the Account details drop-down menu.

I note this because the Suitability Analysis workflow (including run analysis) is only available to users with a Business Analyst Web App Advanced license.

I hope this helps.

Regards, 

Chris

Esri Australia
0 Kudos
OsayabaOdaro
New Contributor II

Thank you for your response Chris. Yes my assigned licence level is Standard, please how can I upgrade it to Advanced?

0 Kudos
ChrisLandvogt
Esri Contributor

Hi @OsayabaOdaro 

If you're in Australia, you'll need to speak to the sales team who will be able to assist with information and pricing regarding the upgrade of the license. 

https://esriaustralia.com.au/sales-and-services-enquiry

Esri Australia
0 Kudos