Select to view content in your preferred language

Downloading data

01-16-2023 12:22 PM
SilverstonePartners
New Contributor

I'm using ArcGIS Business Analyst, and noticed that I can see, and manually download data for color-coded maps.  For example, if I have Median Income at the Block Group level, I can see and download all the data that are displayed on the map (Block group number and median income).  Is there a way to automatically query this data?  Perhaps through an API?  I'm just finding it tedious to move and re-center the map, then download - there has to be an easier way.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
10 Replies
DonnaBuhr
Esri Contributor

Hello @SilverstonePartners You might also find viewing the available videos for each of the feature workflows helpful. Most features include a workflow video that provides a good overview of how to use the feature. 

The Guided tours are also a great way to familiarize yourself with Business Analyst functionalities and workflows.  To take a guided tour, click on your user name in the upper right hand corner of the app to expand the  Account details drop-down menu and click Guided tours. Follow the tour instructions that walk you through each step, and be sure to click Tip to view additional helpful information. 

Thank you for using Business Analyst!

Best regards,

Donna

0 Kudos