Select to view content in your preferred language

BA Dashboard layer actions with infographic

a week ago
Labels (1)
Tali23
by
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have created a dashboard through business analyst, by sharing sites for an infographic. The dashboard that was generated has a dashboard, a map, and a list, and I am trying to configure it so that a user could click on a site name on the list OR on the map, and both methods would generate the infographic for that site.

However, it seems I can only have one method work at a time, and when I try to configure the second method, it renders the first method unusable, showing a "no data" message where the infographic should be. I first configured the map, and it worked, and then configured the list, but now only the list generates the infographic and nothing happens when I click on a site from the map.

Here are the configurations I have, please let me know if I should change anything so that both the list and map connect to the infographic. Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-07-01 162322.png

Screenshot 2024-07-01 162337.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

@Tali23 

I was able to get both the map and list actions update the infographic (embedded content) by configuring the map settings as follows:

FasilTiru_0-1720208067280.png

However, the list will also get filtered this way and you will have to clear the map selection to get the full list back. 

FasilTiru_1-1720208184802.png

My recommendation is to post this question under ArcGIS Dashboard page as it seems a limitation of the dashboard app:  https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-dashboards-questions/bd-p/arcgis-dashboards-questions

Thanks,

Fasil T.

0 Kudos
Tali23
by
New Contributor II

Thank you for your help! I will post on the Dashboard page

0 Kudos