Customise BAO template with maps

02-01-2018 08:29 AM
KieranSmith2
Occasional Contributor

Business Analyst

Praveen Srivastava This idea follows up from an earlier posting regarding the ability to insert a map into a report in BAO. This functionality has been implemented but I would like to see further options available. See the discussion there as well.

What I would like to see is at least the option to have a single map that showed all the bands together. Ideally it would match the site symbology that's within the Map view. That way, you'd be able to customise how it looks (including with ring labels if required) and then have that reflected in the output report.

Also I'm not sure if the map is made to a pre-set dimension, as my output images stretch all the way across the report (which is fine) but the height is very shallow. I can understand this might be case when other report info is included but it certainly looked strange on pages two and three where there was no other data.

Thanks

Kieran

PS Also I would like to test a few more examples but it's a little annoying that I have to use up 10 credits every single time. They add up quickly when generating reports!

bao web app‌; businessanalyst‌ business analyst canada

1 Comment
PraveenSrivastava

Thank you for submitting this idea, Kieran. Look forward to more input from the user community to understand all the important customization options needed for the maps inserted in reports.

Thanks,

Praveen Srivastava

ArcGIS Business Analyst Team