save shapfile the last change

08-06-2020 04:31 AM
AltinPojani
New Contributor II

Hi 

I have change the polygon with make the  line around and the finale when i do save  they  dont  make the new change and do the original polygon I want to save the last change why can help someone for more attach the fig 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DavidWickliffe
Esri Contributor

Hi - if you are editing in Pro, you may need to click the 'Finish' button.

0 Kudos
AltinPojani
New Contributor II

Hi David 

How can make obstructionldSurface_MP in Aacgis Aviation can you help with one example  

0 Kudos
DavidWickliffe
Esri Contributor

Hi Altin,

I have previously posted a video to create the aviation Airports geodatabase.  Using this tool will create the ObstructionIdSurface_MP feature class inside the Airspace feature dataset.

Video Link : 6072 

Once you have that Airports geodatabase, you can populate the RunwayCenterline feature class and then use the ICAO Annex 14 tool to create the surfaces.   There is a video on that here:

Video Link : 6408 

These should help

David

0 Kudos
AltinPojani
New Contributor II

Hi David 

Thnx for your email this video are for arcgis pro 2.6 but I have in my compiuter arcgis pro 2.2.0 version I need your help or I can send the point of runway for finish this OLS for i can send the figure version of arcgis pro 2.2.0

0 Kudos
AltinPojani
New Contributor II

Hi David 

I need your help I have done OLS Annex 15 and I need your opinon  ... for this .. 

I have the  problem with tab 1 for more attach file ...{ I thing I ought write runway 18/36 and everythis is ok  for this ?}

0 Kudos
DavidWickliffe
Esri Contributor

Hi Altin,

You are correct to set your runway as '18/36', to avoid seeing this warning.    

The OIS tools do expect to have an input runway centerline input feature with a designator field, (such as: RWYDESG | RUNWAYDESIGNATORIDENTIFIER | DESIGNATOR_TXT), which should be populated in this format: 09/27, to ensure compatibility with Aviation Analysis tools.  For more info see this PDF linked under the Usage in the help for each OIS tool.

https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/tool-reference/aviation/pdf/OISCreation_InputOutputSchema_PDF_Pro.... 

ICAO Annex 15 (Aviation)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation 

0 Kudos