Select to view content in your preferred language

Quick Report Template Add Some Of New Feature Failed

Jump to solution
09-19-2022 11:20 AM
Gheorghe-GavrilăHognogi
New Contributor

I am using App Studio 5.4, and when I start adding reports, only a few of them are saved on the map.

This happens even if the message Submitted successfully appears for each of them.

It is more likely to register if it doesn't have media attachments. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoseValdes
Occasional Contributor

I do some testing and found that my problem was that my feature have globalid. Make another layer without globlalid and now work fine.  The app have logic to send the data different if the layer have globalid. 

Something in the logic when using globlaid is not working when the data include attachments.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
TrevorFrame
Esri Contributor

Hi @Gheorghe-GavrilăHognogi,

I would need more information to know for sure what could be causing the issue, but there is a known issue some devices have a hard time submitting attachments of 10 MB or higher. But, typically there is an error that the attachment fails and the form is successful.  

Can you provide a little more detail as the workflow you're following? Are you submitting several reports all in one session? Or, every once a while, when a single report is submitted, it fails? Also, what sizes are the attachments that are being submitted that pass and fail? 

Best,

Trevor

0 Kudos
Gheorghe-GavrilăHognogi
New Contributor
@TrevorFrame,

Sometimes, the upload is recorded, and an attachment is provided, but this is not happening
always.
I have attached here a work sequence, the web map ID and the feature service adress.
It should be noted that in the Quick Report template I changed only the identification
data of the web information.

Best regards,

Gheorghe
0 Kudos
TrevorFrame
Esri Contributor

Thanks for providing this information. I have been able to reproduce the issue with your feature service and map and am looking into what could be causing the issue. I am seeing a trend where the first attempt is successful, but within the same session, any other attempt fails. 

0 Kudos
JoseValdes
Occasional Contributor

I do some testing and found that my problem was that my feature have globalid. Make another layer without globlalid and now work fine.  The app have logic to send the data different if the layer have globalid. 

Something in the logic when using globlaid is not working when the data include attachments.

0 Kudos
JoseValdes
Occasional Contributor

I have the same problem. 

If i don't attach nothing it continue to register in the same session, but if a send a record with files this first works but any new one the fails.