Is it possible to insert a web map application?

Jump to solution
09-26-2018 02:21 PM
DanielCarrizales
New Contributor

I know it's possible to insert a web map from ArcGIS Online.  But is it possible to insert a web map application that was built through the Web AppBuilder?  I have created conformity among my various web mapping applications and it would be great if I could insert these into an AppStudio application.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Daniel, 

To which application? Are you referring to one of the templates that we provide in AppStudio for ArcGIS? or your custom application?

The easiest way to add those "web map application" or Web AppBuilder website to your app is use the webview or BrowserView (we have a sample in AppStudio Desktop and Player), by just providing the URL of the website you want to show. 

Thank you,

Erwin

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Daniel, 

To which application? Are you referring to one of the templates that we provide in AppStudio for ArcGIS? or your custom application?

The easiest way to add those "web map application" or Web AppBuilder website to your app is use the webview or BrowserView (we have a sample in AppStudio Desktop and Player), by just providing the URL of the website you want to show. 

Thank you,

Erwin