How to access survey 123 template for app studio 5.4.142

Jump to solution
10-24-2022 01:40 PM
CharlescobBailey
New Contributor III

Hello, I'm new to app studio developer - we worked with the free version years ago but found it limited. We have the builder subscription and I have app studio desktop installed. I cannot figure out how to use a survey 123 template with app studio. I read a lot of posts about people working with these templates, but I cani't figure out how to access. I looked through all of the available templates including enterprise and it's not there. Can I open/edit an existing survey in app studio? If so, how? I know QT creator but I'm just missing how to bring it in as an app. Please help, thanks  - cob

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TrevorFrame
Esri Contributor

Hi @CharlescobBailey ,

As of February 2022, the Survey123 enterprise template is no longer available to download through AppStudio. You may submit a survey form here to request access to the source code. Please make sure to read the information at the top as it contains important information. 

Best,

Trevor Frame

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TL2
by
Occasional Contributor III

I think they stopped providing the code.

0 Kudos
TrevorFrame
Esri Contributor

Hi @CharlescobBailey ,

As of February 2022, the Survey123 enterprise template is no longer available to download through AppStudio. You may submit a survey form here to request access to the source code. Please make sure to read the information at the top as it contains important information. 

Best,

Trevor Frame

0 Kudos