CloudMake failed

Jump to solution
10-29-2015 07:57 AM
ZdeněkJankovský
Esri Contributor

Hi,

I am building AppStudio application from scratch (Empty Template). And my application failed to build on CloudMake. There are no information in email nor in developer account websites.

My app is running on my Windows 7 AppStudio for ArcGIS and in Android tablet AppStudio Player as well.

Is there a way I could find out what is wrong with my build?

Thank you in advanced.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HannahFerrier
Occasional Contributor III

Hello Zdenek,

Are you using Git to manage your project?

You will need to remove the Git files from your project before you upload it to ArcGIS Online.

In the next version of AppStudio, we will be able to ignore these files, but for Beta 4, you will have to remove them yourself.

Thanks,

Hannah

View solution in original post

2 Replies
HannahFerrier
Occasional Contributor III

Hello Zdenek,

Are you using Git to manage your project?

You will need to remove the Git files from your project before you upload it to ArcGIS Online.

In the next version of AppStudio, we will be able to ignore these files, but for Beta 4, you will have to remove them yourself.

Thanks,

Hannah

ZdeněkJankovský
Esri Contributor

Thanks Hannah Ferrier

you are right.

I would like to add that I tried to remove .git folder and .gitignore file from my app folder than Update the app on ArcGIS Online and compile - this didn't help. I was also able to compile some another simpler app with git in it.

But now I tried to "Create a new app from... " in AppStudio app context menu. And I am able to compile this copied app.

Thanks again, it helps a lot.

Zdenek J.

0 Kudos