Background app's launch image doesn't appear on a stand-alone maptour template

Jump to solution
07-26-2021 07:36 AM
Carlos_Carvalho
New Contributor II

Hi everybody,

I have been bulding a maptour app using appstudio. Everything works fine on the appstudio player but when I make it a stand-alone app, the background app's launch image doesn't appear.

The app icon and the background color works fine, but the image background doesn't show.

Is there anyone who nows how to fix it?

Here are the resources about the app settings: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/appstudio/configure-apps/appsettings.htm#ESRI_SECTION1_58B0D2FEA2BF4794ABC...

Thanks,

Carlos Carvalho

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Carlos_Carvalho
New Contributor II

Thanks for your reply Erwin.

The issue was related with the picture location, it wasn't in the assets folder.

Thanks again,

Carlos Carvalho

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Carlos_Carvalho
New Contributor II

Correction: after reviewing the issue, the problem was related with the picture’s name. In my case, for the image background and the start background to load, the name of each picture must be “launchimageBackground” and “startBackground”. Tried with other names and it haven’t loaded on a maptour stand-alone app.

Regards,

Carlos Carvalho

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

@Carlos_Carvalho 

That is weird, that should work. Did you make sure to upload your app before doing Cloud Make build? The Cloud Make job takes the copy of the source code that is uploaded in the cloud, not from your computer.

Thank you,

Erwin.

Carlos_Carvalho
New Contributor II

Thanks for your reply Erwin.

The issue was related with the picture location, it wasn't in the assets folder.

Thanks again,

Carlos Carvalho

0 Kudos
Carlos_Carvalho
New Contributor II

Correction: after reviewing the issue, the problem was related with the picture’s name. In my case, for the image background and the start background to load, the name of each picture must be “launchimageBackground” and “startBackground”. Tried with other names and it haven’t loaded on a maptour stand-alone app.

Regards,

Carlos Carvalho

0 Kudos