For some reason the graphics for the measurement and sketch widgets don't work for me after I upgraded the js api for v4.12. I thought it could be a problem with my application but it doesn't work with the official samples either.
Things I tried:
- I tested it at 8 different computers but only mine (a mac mini late 2012) and a lenovo notebook had this problem.
- This issue happens at all major browsers at my machine (chrome, firefox and safari), with and without any extensions enabled
- It doesn't work with a different user in the same computer either, even a newly created one
- It works when I boot my computer at safe mode (but everything is very slow)
- It works just fine at v4.11, but not v4.12
EDIT: Looks like the issue happens at computers using either Intel HD 4000 or 3000 gpus.
Solved! Go to Solution.
In our company we have the same problem. 2D Graphics are not displaying on 40% of our machines - all these machines have an Intel 4000 graphic card.
However on a 3D Sceneview the same graphics are displayed.
The relevant part is: 'high-performance graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory'.
To my knowledge, this means dedicated video memory which you can find by following these steps: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001307.htm
My computer has 1.5gb of video memory, so I don't think this is what is causing the issue,
As Roman König said, 3D sceneviews views work just fine with the selection and measurement widgets (in my case without any lag)
I have one computer have 256mb of video memory(Intel HD 4600), but it can work in 2D Graphic
I have another computer can't work... I can easy change video memory in bios but useless
many problems in 2D graphic (and draw polygon fillsymbol error)
it work in 3D
before 4.12 , when i meet any problem i can tell my client user your computer is too old to run 3D or some new function
But now I Can't explanation my client user
Why 2D graphic error , 3D working properly , Something must have happened to graphics.