Share Web Tool for custom layouts with ArcGIS Pro: Error "Cannot share web tool to ArcGIS Online. "

Jump to solution
02-05-2020 11:41 AM
BingJing
New Contributor III

I am following "Share a print service web tool with custom layouts from ArcGIS Pro" .(from my WAB application), All is good until Step #12, See below screen copy.  The Analyze and Publish button is grayed out. 

What could I have done wrong? ( I am using ArcGIS Pro 2.4.3) Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChristopherBertrand
Occasional Contributor

When you say "Share a print service web tool with custom layouts from ArcGIS Pro" I assume you are referring to Share a print service web tool with custom layouts from ArcGIS Pro—Documentation (10.7) | ArcGIS Ent....  The tutorial is for creating a tool on an Enterprise system (i.e. your own server).  If you are working with ArcGIS Enterprise, check to see that you are signed in to your Enterprise rather than ArcGIS Online. 

At this point in time if you only have Online, I believe you may be out of luck for creating custom layouts.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ChristopherBertrand
Occasional Contributor

When you say "Share a print service web tool with custom layouts from ArcGIS Pro" I assume you are referring to Share a print service web tool with custom layouts from ArcGIS Pro—Documentation (10.7) | ArcGIS Ent....  The tutorial is for creating a tool on an Enterprise system (i.e. your own server).  If you are working with ArcGIS Enterprise, check to see that you are signed in to your Enterprise rather than ArcGIS Online. 

At this point in time if you only have Online, I believe you may be out of luck for creating custom layouts.  

BingJing
New Contributor III

Now I see. Thank you for the reply. I will work on the portal switch. Thank you Christopher.

0 Kudos