querying geojson failed in 4.18

227
2
Jump to solution
04-05-2021 01:04 PM
pegafal
New Contributor II

I upgraded to 4.18 and suddenly it failed when querying the data against GeoJSONLayer using mouse click event

This code used to work in 4.17

https://codepen.io/pegafal/pen/wvgebNd

 

Any idea how to fix this?

 

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
UndralBatsukh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi there,

I am able to reproduce the issue and thanks for reporting this issue. In meantime, at 4.18, you can use

Polygon.fromExtent method to workaround this issue.

I have updated your test app use this method and the results are returned as expected. I will update you once we have a fix for this issue.

 

Hope this helps,

Undral

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
UndralBatsukh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi there,

I am able to reproduce the issue and thanks for reporting this issue. In meantime, at 4.18, you can use

Polygon.fromExtent method to workaround this issue.

I have updated your test app use this method and the results are returned as expected. I will update you once we have a fix for this issue.

 

Hope this helps,

Undral

0 Kudos
pegafal
New Contributor II

Thank you. Worked perfectly

0 Kudos