PopupTemplate not showing multiple features

Jump to solution
07-15-2016 03:20 PM
SteveBurdette
Occasional Contributor

In the 4.0 Javascript API the PopupTemplate is not providing a way to move to the next or previous feature if I click on overlapping features.  I'm using a simple FeatureLayer and basic PopupTemplate -- is navigating between overlapping features not supported yet for the PopupTemplate?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MattDriscoll
Esri Contributor

Unfortunately, its not ready yet. The popup can handle it but the map doesn't add more than one feature to the popup currently.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MattDriscoll
Esri Contributor

Hi Steve, There's still a lot of work to do on the PopupManager in the API to query and send features to the Popup. The popup supports paging through features, but the map doesn't query all the layers for them yet.

Feature selection is also in the works. Stay tuned!

SteveBurdette
Occasional Contributor

These overlapping features are from the same feature layer, not multiple feature layers.  If I click on overlapping features from the same feature layer, should I be seeing some navigation tools on the PopupTemplate? 

Thanks for the quick responses.  I'm trying to see if I can go ahead and move to 4.0 or if I need to stay at 3.17, and have a few tight deadlines. 

0 Kudos
MattDriscoll
Esri Contributor

Unfortunately, its not ready yet. The popup can handle it but the map doesn't add more than one feature to the popup currently.

0 Kudos
WilliamAshmall
New Contributor

Do you have an eta on the next feature functionality for the popup?  js api 4.0popup

0 Kudos
WilliamAshmall
New Contributor

Do you have an eta on the next feature functionality for the popup?  #js api 4.0#popup

0 Kudos