Esri Startup Program Orientation: Patterns for Success
Our goal is to develop useful and simple patterns for success for our Esri Startups and Emerging Partners. Follow these 4 simple go-to-market steps to ensure your success:
- Enter the Program
- Deliver an ArcGIS Integration
- Press & Co-Marketing
1. Enter the Program
- Activate software, start here
- Activate partner benefits & add team members to Partner Portal Directory, learn more here.
- Add Esri partner logo to website (Download your Esri Emerging Business Partner Logo)
- Engage on social (Twitter, Instagram)
- Announce our partnership with a press release, view the benefits we provide: Creating Your Press Releases
2. Deliver an ArcGIS Integration
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you require guidance after reviewing the following resources below.
- Implement as many of the ArcGIS Platform Alignment Characteristics as possible.
- Leverage ArcGIS Platform Identity Management tools
- Take advantage of unlimited free e-learning training and developer tutorials.
- Add Esri logo in maps and apps
- Attribution in your app: developers.arcgis.com/terms/attribution
- Attribution for marketing: There are various guides under the content area of the partner portal, start by viewing the Getting Started Guide for Branding, Trademark and Logo, Product Names and Service Marks and more: https://esricommunity.force.com/sfc/#version?selectedDocumentId=06970000000LuEX
- Tell us how things are progressing! 2 week notice to schedule demo with Startup Team to review integration, email@example.com
3. Press Support & Co-Marketing
- Update Partner Directory Listing (View the guide)
- Publish a Press Release on your integration announcement
- We offer PR Support for Startups. View the guide: Creating Your Press Releases
- Develop launch strategy to help promote integration
- Attend or exhibit at Esri events with your two comp pass benefits, learn more.
- Apply for ArcGIS Marketplace, learn more: ArcGIS Marketplace: Esri's Destination for ArcGIS Users to Get Apps & Content from Qualified Providers
- Build and execute partner presentation demo to key Esri staff and partners, email firstname.lastname@example.org for presentation template
- Exhibit in startup zone showcases at key Esri events (by invite only), or attend with comp pass benefits
- Develop partner success story, blogs, articles.
Following these four steps, you should be well positioned to build the next great app for your business.
Questions? email email@example.com.
Next Blog in Series: Platform Alignment
Return: Orientation Series