This is the first blog in the Orientation Series
Esri Startup Program Orientation:
The Esri Startup Program provides software, online services, training and support, content, and other opportunities to startups building location and mapping into their product. Read more to learn about the specific offerings provided.
Software & Online Services:
Access the World’s Most Advanced Location Platform.
Develop game-changing apps featuring smart maps, routing, 3D, geofencing, location services and more.
- Three ArcGIS Developer Subscriptions - Enterprise (ADS previously EDN). Learn more: developers.arcgis.com/pricing.
- One subscription of ArcGIS Online for Organizations Level 1; includes up to 5 Named Users and 10,000 credits. Learn more: esri.com/arcgisonline & arcgis.com.
- Three licenses of ArcGIS Enterprise Advanced (four cores each). Learn more: esri.com/arcgisserver / server.arcgis.com.
Technical Support, Training, & Professional Services:
ArcGIS Pros are Standing by Just for You.
We enable you with an entire suite of training and support options, giving you access to our detailed knowledge base, documentation, blogs, forums and more. Our ArcGIS experts can answer your questions and provide assistance to help you build your apps.
Esri Support community is granted with the software and services in the program. Visit the Support Center to better understand your licensing and registration questions. Take advantage of our knowledge base on latest releases, whitepapers, and more.
- Esri Technical Support:
- Visit, support.esri.com for contact details, support analysts are available to help you. If international, please contact your local distributor support first.
- Esri Startup Team
Training is essential for you to jump-start your productivity. As part of the program you are provided with unlimited free E-learning courses giving you the flexibility to learn when you want, from where you want. In addition, Esri provides a variety of no-cost activities for you to grow and succeed. Visit and learn more about our ArcGIS resource center, in depth documentation, active technical forums, useful videos, informative blogs, and more.
Esri Professional Services supports customers and partners in the effective implementation and application of ArcGIS software. A range of consulting services are available to assist designing inventive enterprise GIS solutions to meet your business goals, including our startup quick start package. Inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community & Co-Marketing:
Become Part of a Knowledgeable and Passionate Community.
We support you with a variety of opportunities to help you grow. Leverage and participate with an extensive community of experienced entrepreneurs, partners, developers and GIS thought leaders. As part of the program you get access to the following benefits:
Inclusion in the Esri Partner Network as an Emerging Business Type.
Exclusive use of the official Esri Startup Program Emerging Partner custom logo.
Two complimentary registration passes to each of the following premier Esri Events (See this blog for details on how to register, Event Benefits for Esri Startup Program Emerging Partners ):
- Esri Federal GIS Conference (FedGIS), over 3,500 federal GIS professionals and government leaders gathering in Washington, D.C. for inspirational sessions, training, and networking.
- Esri Developer Summit (DevSummit), more than 2,500 GIS enthusiasts, over 300 technical sessions and the latest for building applications for web, desktop and native environments.
- Esri Partner Conference (EPC), exclusive annual meeting for Esri's global partners and distributors who are reshaping the world through the application of geospatial technology.
- Esri User Conference (Esri UC), the world’s biggest GIS event, over 15,000 GIS professionals and developers, covering content on how to implement and use the technology across hundreds of thousands of organizations.
Consideration for low cost “Startup Zone” exhibitor spaces to showcase your product at Esri events.
Listing on the Esri ArcGIS Marketplace for valid submissions.
Become Part of Our Community
- Connect with Startups & Developers on GeoNet: geonet.esri.com/groups/esristartups
- Explore our Developer Community: developers.arcgis.com
- Access hundreds of open source projects on GitHub: esri.github.io
Apply Now: esri.com/startups
Next Blog in Series: Acceptance & Onboarding