1. Fixed a bug that scene service with multiple layers can not display.
2. Fixed an issue that point cloud scene service could be loaded to ArcGIS Earth for iOS but failed to display.
3. Fixed a bug that entering multi-word queries in portal content fails to load data in the living atlas.
4. Fixed a bug that loading more view still animating when switching the tabs in portal content.
5. Fixed an issue that can’t switch to basemap from the mobile scene package (MSPK).
6. Adjusted the size of photos displayed on a tour.
7. Fixed a bug that tours screen recording failed constantly once crashed.
8. Deleted plus icon in front of the first photo in the tour editing page and disabled the photo panel scaled.
9. Changed default heading parameter of viewshed to match the camera heading and changed default unit to meters in Measure.
10. Added a reminder of whether open in external browser when tapping a link in KML/KMZ pop up.
11.”-0” and “-0.00” will no longer display in Measure a point and Start status.
12. Enhanced UI of viewshed that there is no ellipsis displayed in the Distance toolbar after selecting meters as the distance unit.
13. Updated SDK from UIWebview to WKWebView for iOS 13
1. Fixed an issue that adding a layer with a graphic to the scene, changed the viewpoint to the layer and then the graphic flashed, even couldn’t be seen.
2. Kept the visibility status of layers in layer list.
3. Updated icon for different data types displayed in the layer list.
4. Fixed a bug when there was no more data to load in portal content, there was no reminder.
5. Modified sort content of different groups to match the portal version.
6. Added the error message when loading the mobile scene package (MSPK) with unsupported spatial references.
7. Fixed an issue that unable to add the pictures captured on Created Tour from Album dialog with the error message "Pictures without location information can't display" displaying.
8. Changed default heading parameter of viewshed to match the camera heading and changed default unit to meters in Measure.
9. ”-0” will no longer display in Measure a point and Start status.
10. Fixed an issue that My Placemarks pane displayed abnormally after deleting a placemark.
11. Fixed a bug that only the most recently placed point could be renamed and had its color changed.
12. Supported to place placemarks on Android (6.x &7.x) devices.
13. Fixed a bug that ArcGIS Earth for Android crashed after tapping the My location icon on Android (6.x) devices.
14. Fixed a bug that portal connection caused a crash.