Hi everybody, I've built a custom address locator and I want to create a web page using it. My goal is to have a page with the "search" space as with the search widget but i want the result of the request to be an array with all results (if needed) where it's possible to select which results to show on the map. I've tried starting with:…(Show moreShow less)
Hello ggolay123. I know the post is old, but it's just what I'm looking for. I'm sorry I can't help what you asked for a long time, but maybe you can help me. I want to do something similar to what you say (a custom search). Could you put the code to see how you did it? Thanks a lot. Greetings, Hector.
With about 30 years of software development expertise (15 years in .Net) and recently earning certificate ArcGIS for Server REST API, I tried to use code samples based on Esri.ArcGISRuntime and Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WPF. After successfully installing the Esri.ArcGISRuntime and Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WPF through NuGet, I didn't find WPF among…(Show moreShow less)
And please do not repost, unless you start with a fresh question and close this one. you can try Moving Content to move the post to one of the other areas. Good tips on how to get the most out of your question/post Community News and Tips: How to ask questions and get answers re: you're mention of Adobe Flex....I would stay away…
Dear Jennifer Nery, I'd appreciate if you clarify something about my 1st Esri use in .Net WPF project. I have 4 "Runtime.Core.Net.dll" on my laptop after its installation. Yet it keeps companining that Runtime.Core.Net.dll file is not found, if I try to use <esri:Map or <esri:MapView in my XAML. I do have…(Show moreShow less)
Hi All, This python code seems to work for updating two tables saw it online, with my low arcpy code skills This seem to update the two tables import arcpy ... from arcpy import env ... env.workspace = "C:\Users\L0505857\Data" ... print 'Processing...' ... fc = "Updated_subset.dbf" ... cursor = arcpy.da.SearchCursor(fc, ["RESID"]) ... for…(Show moreShow less)
Hello, I'm working on a script that gathers a bunch of line geometry (created using arcpy.Polyline function) into a list (called lines in the script), and then inserts this geometry into an empty polygon featureclass (called outln_m in the script). However, for some reason, only the last item in the list is there in the output polyline…(Show moreShow less)
Okay, I've found the problem, and it's not a bug or anything complicated, just an oversight. Earlier in the script, in order to minimize processing time I set a custom extent around each input point to work with only a small piece of the larger input raster. I forgot to reset the extent to arcpy.env.extent = "MAXOF" at the end of this processing,…