Good afternoon all,
I'm hoping to get some people's opinions on single ExB application with lots of pages/views vs creating multiple ExB applications in AGOL. I am building an application for data editing and visualisation for my organisation. There are several stages to this, each with different web maps, widgets and various arcade operations. Currently I have achieved this in several ExB applications with one application linking out to all the others.
I wondered about moving this all into one application using menu's etc. for navigation, reducing number of items involved. However a few things spring to mind that could be affected - application load speed (will this be significantly impacted by numerous pages), risk of single point of failure for all operations and manageability.
I am doing a fair bit of my own research around this, but thought I would also see if there is anyone who would be willing to share any experience on this if you have done something similar. Or indeed if you can see anything I have failed to consider. Any thoughts or advice are much appreciated!
Many thanks