Utility Network Trace widget result in multiple map

2 weeks ago
Labels (1)
April_J
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have created an experience builder that contain two maps. One is Utility network map, and the other is 3D Scene. I want to show trace result in both maps so, I try to use add action to UN map, but it's not work.

The trace result from Utility Network Trace widget only shows on UN map and not select data record as action setting. But when I directly select features from UN map the 3D scene have selected features as action setting.

Do you have any suggestion if I want to show trace result in both of maps? 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

@April_J Thanks for posting.

Are your two maps within the same Map widget or in two different Map widgets?

You'll notice that the trace results get cleared when you switch between the maps found within the same Map widget. That's a known limitation.

If you web map and your web scene are added to two separate Map widgets and you setup message actions for record selection changes between the Trace widget and the layer in your Map widgets, the selection results should be reflected as expected.

AlixVezina_0-1714424606484.png

0 Kudos
April_J
New Contributor II

I use two separate Map widgets and setup action record selection changes between UN map and Scene in Map widgets. I notice that my Utility Network Trace widget doesn't have Action tab and trace result was as shown in the attached picture.

I use ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1.

Thanks for your response.

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

@April_J The Action button for the Utility Network Trace widget was added at a later release. You'll find them in the current release of  ArcGIS Online and in Enterprise 11.3 (once released in May). You can also use the developer edition of Experience Builder to leverage the latest functionality.

0 Kudos
April_J
New Contributor II

@AlixVezina Thanks for information.

I'll keep the developer edition as a choice. Could you please recommend other widgets that can be used for showing trace results on the other map (not including UN) without using the Action from UN trace widget?

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

I'm sorry @April_J , I can't seem to think of any other workaround at 11.1.

0 Kudos
April_J
New Contributor II

That's okay. Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos