Tracing Water Distribution Utility Network in FieldMaps

11-08-2023 06:33 AM
Labels (2)
gisadamt
New Contributor II

Hi,

I'm working with sample data from ArcGIS Solutions: Water Distribution Utility Network (UN) in Naperville, IL. I published UN as a feature service in AGE and I want to trace it in the FieldMaps app. I followed the instructions here, so I created a webmap in AGE with my published UN service, opened it in ArcGIS Pro, created some named trace configurations, saved it in my webmap.

I tested it in the trace widget in ArcGIS API for JavaScript and all of my trace configurations were there and tracing the network perfectly. Then I opened the same webmap in the FieldMaps app and when I tapped terminal, point or line within the network, no trace configurations were shown. I'm enclosing screenshots of my FieldMaps app with tapped line of UN and all of the options which were shown.

If anybody knows how to solve this issue, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.

Adam

FieldMaps0.jpgFieldMaps1.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BenjaminSegal
Esri Contributor

Hi @gisadamt,

Does the Field Maps user have the Utility Network user type extension enabled on their account? This is one reason trace configurations would not display in Field Maps.

-Ben 

0 Kudos
gisadamt
New Contributor II

Hi @BenjaminSegal,

Yes, the user has the UN user type extension, or at least I think that this is it, isn't it? I singned into the portal, went to my settings, then licenses and I have my licenses and extensions there.

gisadamt_0-1699612231567.png

Adam

0 Kudos
BenjaminSegal
Esri Contributor

Can you please share the version of Enterprise and Field Maps you are using? 

-Ben

0 Kudos
gisadamt
New Contributor II

Yes, I apologize for my late response, AGE version is 10.9.1 and FieldMaps version is 23.3.0.

Adam

0 Kudos