Select to view content in your preferred language

Willing to Mentor - Let's Connect!

Tuesday
Labels (1)
BR2
by
New Contributor II

Hello, this is Barira! I am currently pursuing PhD in Geosciences from the University of Arkansas, I am working on NSF- Science and Technology for Phosphorus Sustainability (STEPS)'s project of mapping the Animal Feeding Operations in the USA using machine learning and remote sensing approaches. I am interested in all things, GIS, mapping, and environmental monitoring and management. 

Previously, I did a conservation GIS project on Rattlesnakes in AZ, here is my story map, which was selected as the Story Map Competition 2023 Student Finalist category.

I have had the great opportunity to serve as Esri Student Assistant in Dev Summit 2023 and User Conference 2023. I loved each moment of both these conferences, and UC has to be the best conference experience so far. Here is a story map of my UC experience, from last year.

I believe in giving back to the community and have been involved in mentoring through AGIC and STEPS program. If anybody's interested in mentorship or just a friendly chat, I'll be happy to be of service. Let's connect on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
0 Replies