Have a checkbox to enable/disable rules in a batch list

03-06-2024 01:30 PM
MarkZweifler1
New Contributor II

I have a set of Attribute Rules but in some cases I may prefer to disable/re-enable  a subset of the rules in my list. In the current ArcPro 3.2.1 interface I have to individually select then disable or enable each rule one a time. And after I have done so, I can not graphically see which rules in my list are currently enabled or disabled. If there was an enable/disable checkbox column to the left of the 'Rule Name' column. I could quickly enable or disable multiple rules AND very importantly be able to see at a glance which rules in the list are enabled..

See screenshot below of current UI  

MarkZweifler1_0-1709760521977.png

3 Comments
SSWoodward
Status changed to: Already Offered

You're in luck!

This feature is present by selecting the drop down of the 'columns' box and enabling the enable/disable column. This column can then be placed in any position you prefer.  

We've heard this feedback before, so this feature will be more prominent in the coming 3.3 release!

SSWoodward_0-1709849510025.png

MarkZweifler1

thx sorry I did not see this comment before just getting used to how to operate in the community

SSWoodward

@MarkZweifler1 no apologies necessary! Always glad for users to to be engaged with the community like yourself!  Hope this new info helps.