View Member License Activity Over Time

12-07-2023 12:20 PM
BethanyHodge
New Contributor II

Add ArcGIS Pro license activity usage over-time statistics and license status (connected/disconnected) to the member dashboard. The member dashboard currently only shows the total number of license logins and hours used since the member joined the organization. I'm looking to quickly identify licenses that are not used for an extended period of time, are only used on occasion, or are offline for an extended period of time. For the former, it's possible to navigate to the end of the license activity page(s), but it's not ideal. I currently generate a weekly Member report to view last login date; however, I have to manually merge multiple reports together in MS Excel in order to determine logins over time. I'm then visually comparing that to the license activity page which shows if a license is online or disconnected. I've run Activity reports as well since that captures the action taken on a specific date, but I've run into the same issue of having to merge multiple reports and perform a comparison against the license activity page. I would love a way to streamline this.

1 Comment
BethanyHodge

There may be a way to do this in an actual dashboard app, but I've been struggling with that, too.