Webhook not triggering when submitting survey from Experience Builder application

Jump to solution
3 weeks ago
Labels (1)
DavidPena
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have configured an Experience Builder application which includes a survey form for reporting outages. The survey has a webhook configuration which is supposed to trigger the creation of jobs in Workflow Manager. The survey is working as intended when editing features through the form, however, the jobs are not created. When completing the form outside of the EB application (via the field app or web app) the webhook works and the jobs are created.  

Anyone has experienced this issue? The ideal solution would be to get everything working in the EB application - I have tried linking to the form on the S123 web app and I'm having other problems with the URL parameters to get it to work.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidPena
New Contributor II

Hi Alison,

It is a Survey123 webhook. After much testing and troubleshooting we found a documentation that notes that the functionality we're looking to implement is not supported at the moment. Workflow Manager only supports creating jobs when the submitting new records with a survey, but not when editing an existing record.

We'll rethink our solution.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Alison_Gou_
New Contributor III

Hi @DavidPena ,

Do you use Power automate or Make to create webhooks?

Could you share your configuration of webhooks so that I could test your issue quickly.

Thanks,

Alison

0 Kudos
DavidPena
New Contributor II

Hi Alison,

It is a Survey123 webhook. After much testing and troubleshooting we found a documentation that notes that the functionality we're looking to implement is not supported at the moment. Workflow Manager only supports creating jobs when the submitting new records with a survey, but not when editing an existing record.

We'll rethink our solution.

Thank you.