Feature selection highlight outline drawing twice

2 weeks ago
AngelaSuffia
New Contributor II

I am working in Experience Builder Dev Edition 1.14 and have noticed an issue with the feature selection highlight outline.  When the feature selection highlight outline is set in the Map Widget settings pane, the outline for the selected feature is drawn twice. 

AngelaSuffia_0-1714669445729.png

AngelaSuffia_1-1714669874383.png

I have tested with multiple different WebMaps, and played with the outline transparency/the fill color, and still see the same error. When selecting features in a WAB application using the same WebMap, the error does not occur. And in ExB 1.13 the error does not occur. This leads me to believe there may be a bug.

This is a large concern for our organization because this is a public application with many users including consultants and surveyors who need accurate maps for permitting and other purposes. 

Has anyone else experienced this behavior in Experience Builder? Are there any known workarounds to prevent the double outline? 

1 Reply
MarkW
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

A bug has been submitted regarding this issue: BUG-000167426. It is related to the NAD 1983 HARN StatePlane Washington South FIPS 4602 (US Feet) Coordinate System. Using this coordinate system with a Map Image Layer in Experience Builder developer edition 1.14 results in the highlight outline displaying incorrectly. 

The issue does not occur in Experience Builder developer edition 1.13, or with the same coordinate system hosted as a Feature Layer. 

Mark W
0 Kudos