Select to view content in your preferred language

Feature Info widget is showing all the attributes in the popup window as blank when we have a direct URL in the popup

4 weeks ago
Labels (1)
AndrewWallick
Occasional Contributor II

We're running into an issue where the Feature Info widget is showing all the attributes in the popup window as blank when we have a direct URL in the popup.

1. I've reproduced it with two separate Feature Info widgets with different layers

2. It doesn't happen when the exact same URL is put in as a hyperlink with alternate text

3. It somehow happens (attributes are blank) when the URL is put in as a hyperlink with the same URL as the text (see third screenshot below).

4. This doesn't happen in the web map popup.

5. It does not happen with the base URL for the experience builder, or with "https://www.google.com/". But it's reproducible for us when the URL for the exp builder app includes a selected feature.

6. It happens also when the URL is a different exp builder app (as long as there's a selected feature)

We have a workaround now, so I don't need to make a full support ticket. But this is a weird bug so wanted to let the team at Esri know.

AndrewWallick_0-1715792108639.png

AndrewWallick_1-1715792182446.png

AndrewWallick_2-1715792236457.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

@AndrewWallick Thanks for your feedback! 
As I tired, it looks like UI issue, the attributes are not empty, but the long URL string makes the content display logger when the widget layout. So the attributes info are hidden and you have to manually scroll to right or resize the widget.

WeiYing1_0-1717729385849.jpeg

We will work on to fix this display issue. Thank you! 

0 Kudos