Experience Builder Popup Date Format

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
Labels (1)
BenClark
Occasional Contributor

Good morning,

I've got a web map with the popups set to display date as day/month/year, but the app I've built in Experience Builder using that web map shows popups in month/day/year. I tried changing the global date format setting in Portal to British, but this didn't change the Experience Builder formatting. Anyone have thoughts/advice? Ideally I'd be able to display the dates as year/month/day, as they're formatted in the referenced SQL Server data, but that's not even an option in the web map settings...

Ben

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Laura
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

I thought that it ran off of new map viewer. Maybe you can configure something there. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Laura
MVP Regular Contributor

Is that map viewer classic? What does it look like in map viewer?

BenClark
Occasional Contributor

That's a really good question, Laura. My screenshot above is indeed form Classic. Turns out that the field configuration in (the newer) Map Viewer is what ExB pays attention to. 

Laura
MVP Regular Contributor

I thought that it ran off of new map viewer. Maybe you can configure something there. 

BenClark
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the help, Laura. In the end I just wrote a custom expression to render the date in the desired format in the app popup. That'll do for now. 

0 Kudos