EXB Developer Edition 1.14 download - does not include "arcgis-amd-packages" in the zip

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
MichaelLev
Occasional Contributor III

Whilst EXB Developer Edition 1.13 download included "arcgis-amd-packages" in the zip,

EXB Developer Edition 1.14 download - does NOT include "arcgis-amd-packages" in the zip, so the builded app fails.

It occurrs both if I do download from the developer edition (by "download" in the three dots menu) and also if I do download by cmd line (as in the documentation )

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Junshan_Liu
Occasional Contributor

Only the analysis widget uses this package.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Junshan_Liu
Occasional Contributor

Hi @MichaelLev This folder is excluded on purpose if it's not required to reduce the download file size. Which widget are you using in the app, and what error do you see?

MichaelLev

@Junshan_Liu , Thank you very much for attending to this issue!

I use next 4 widgets (after modifying them into my extensions folder) arcgis-map, coordinates, image, text

I am attaching a screenshot of the error in the console.

Please feedback me if it's enough info, and your conclusions

0 Kudos
Junshan_Liu
Occasional Contributor

@MichaelLev These 4 widgets should not use that package. Could you check whether the app uses other widgets? You can find the app config file in server/public/apps/<appid>/config.json

0 Kudos
MichaelLev

@Junshan_Liu Thnk you for your fast response. There is also the common/menu widget

Does this info help?

In 2nd thouight: I'll try to remove widget by widget and check...

Can you tell me what is the main function of this pkg? maybe it'll help, in case something in my code caused the system to call it (since in my app code there is indeed no call to this pkg) 

0 Kudos
Junshan_Liu
Occasional Contributor

Only the analysis widget uses this package.

MichaelLev

@Junshan_Liu Thank you! I found that in my code I intentionally do

import { getLocaleInfo } from 'analysis-shared-utils'

so I caused this problem to myself...

I evaluated the locale without using this lib and all is ok.

THANK YOU

0 Kudos