Combine Watershed Delineation and Longest Flowpath for Watersheds into one tool in modelbuilder

09-22-2022 06:25 AM
Labels (1)
TaoChenalan
New Contributor

Combine Watershed Delineation and Longest Flowpath for Watersheds into one tool in modelbuilder. The custom tool can only run the Watershed Delineation part, and the Longest Flowpath for Watersheds part cannot run. The message after running is shown in the figure. How can I fix this problem? I seemed to be running it successfully just a few months ago, but not now.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeanDjokic
Esri Contributor

Please provide ArcGIS Pro and Arc Hydro tools versions you are using.  And if you have previous software versions when your MB did work.

We'll try to recreate the problem on our end and see what the issue might be.  Notice that your "Line Parameters from 2D Line" tool in the model builder is not being correctly validated - so there is something wrong there.

0 Kudos
TaoChenalan
New Contributor

My ArcGIS Pro version is 2.8.29751 and Arc Hydro tools version is 2.8.17,I deleted the "Line Parameters from 2D Line" tool, but it still doesn't work, the new prompt is this "('line 309', 'c:\\program files\\arcgis\\pro\\Resources\\ArcToolbox\\ Scripts\\archydro\\longestflowpathforwatersheds.py', 'OSError: "" does not exist')”

0 Kudos
DeanDjokic
Esri Contributor

I tried your modified MB (running on Pro 2.9.2/AH 2.9.55) and was able to make it work.  I have added the result of watershed delineation (watershed polygon and watershed point FC) not only as input into the longest flowpath tool but also as a precondition for it to run.  i also exposed every input and output as a parameter in the model so you can explicitly assign them.  see if that helps. 

0 Kudos