Namcards/business Cards for ESRI UC 2021

Jump to solution
06-24-2021 06:01 AM
EphriamDaniels
New Contributor II

Hi All

I just got done watching the video for the Conference Expo at this year's UC 2021. One of the quick bits that kind of flashed-by, was to drop a user's business /name cards to a different organization in their virtual booths. Is there a template that needs to be used or maybe an application like HiHello or maybe just a QR code? I am not sure what the link accepts. If anyone has any information on distributing name cards during this year, that would be much appreciated.  

Ph.D. Candidate
RPCV
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

@EphriamDaniels  Here is a bit more info from the events team on your question: 

I heard back from our Expo Team regarding the “Drop a Business Card” feature and they confirmed that the users will not need to use a template. Instead, it’s a simple, one-click process that is attached to the attendee’s registration profile. The attendee just clicks the button and their contact information is instantaneously shared to that exhibitor’s metrics dashboard. There is no form to complete.

There is similar functionality in the partner sessions, “Request for Sales Follow Up” and when an attendee clicks that button, a window will pop with an open text field to ask a question and their registration profile will be shared on the partner’s metrics dashboard.

In both cases, the sponsor/exhibitor will have access to that information within about 60-120 minutes.  Please see screenshots below:

Drop a Business Card

MichelleMathias_0-1624629265664.jpeg

Request for Sales Follow Up

MichelleMathias_1-1624629265669.jpeg

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hello @EphriamDaniels , Thank you for your question. I checked with the events team and I don't think there is a recommended template, but working to confirm that for you.  thanks.

Michelle Mathias
0 Kudos
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

@EphriamDaniels  Here is a bit more info from the events team on your question: 

I heard back from our Expo Team regarding the “Drop a Business Card” feature and they confirmed that the users will not need to use a template. Instead, it’s a simple, one-click process that is attached to the attendee’s registration profile. The attendee just clicks the button and their contact information is instantaneously shared to that exhibitor’s metrics dashboard. There is no form to complete.

There is similar functionality in the partner sessions, “Request for Sales Follow Up” and when an attendee clicks that button, a window will pop with an open text field to ask a question and their registration profile will be shared on the partner’s metrics dashboard.

In both cases, the sponsor/exhibitor will have access to that information within about 60-120 minutes.  Please see screenshots below:

Drop a Business Card

MichelleMathias_0-1624629265664.jpeg

Request for Sales Follow Up

MichelleMathias_1-1624629265669.jpeg

Michelle Mathias
0 Kudos
EphriamDaniels
New Contributor II

Thanks for the quick reply and answer to my problem. Well I guess there are no worries lol

Ph.D. Candidate
RPCV
0 Kudos