Incomplete Registration

Jump to solution
07-12-2022 06:04 AM
Caitlin
New Contributor III

Hi,

I registered for the digital access to UC last week. With my organization I have complementary access through the maintenance subscription. After registering, whenever I tried to view the agenda, I was told my registration was incomplete and to contact confregis@esri.com to complete my registration. This is a problem I am still dealing with nearly a week later. I have emailed them multiple times and I have not received a response. My coworker is dealing with similar issues and has called multiple times, never receiving a response. I would like to attend the sessions today and later this week. I've attached an image of the banner that tells me my registration is incomplete on the website.

EsriUC.PNG

Does anyone have any advice on how I can gain access/get my registration completed?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
SandiPeterson
Esri Contributor

@jzcgis A new alias just launched to provide additional assistance in addressing inquiries about UC Digital Access platform and related issues.  Please email uc-support@esri.com to let them know about your related digital access registration issues and or platform access challenges.  Thank you!

View solution in original post

SandiPeterson
Esri Contributor

Hi @Caitlin - 

A new alias just launched to provide additional assistance in addressing inquiries about UC Digital Access platform and related issues.  Please email uc-support@esri.com to let them know about your related digital access registration issues and or platform access challenges.  Thank you!

View solution in original post

17 Replies
jzcgis
by
New Contributor III

Same issue! Many others are having the same problem. I have emailed them, called them (no answer) and tweeted at them. Hopefully enough people say something because we cannot see any sessions!

Matt_hoffman
New Contributor

I'm struggling with the same issue.

0 Kudos
SandiPeterson
Esri Contributor

HI @Matt_hoffman - A new alias just launched to provide additional assistance in addressing inquiries about UC Digital Access platform and related issues.  Please email uc-support@esri.com to let them know about your related digital access registration issues and or platform access challenges.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
SandiPeterson
Esri Contributor

Hi Caitlin - Our events registration team has been alerted and provided with a link to you message and the replies from other below. 

jzcgis
by
New Contributor III

Thank you Sandi, the message says 

THIS ACCOUNT IS REGISTERED FOR PLENARY ONLY ACCESS.

I also registered through complimentary access. Some people suggest incognito or using Edge or other browsers but that didn't work for me (worked for others).

0 Kudos
Caitlin
New Contributor III

Thank you for the update Sandi! I'll wait for the events registration team to contact me.

RebeccaBrooks
New Contributor

I am also having the same issue. "THIS ACCOUNT IS REGISTERED FOR PLENARY ONLY ACCESS." but my account says I'm registered for UC Digital Access - Complimentary. I did just get a response though, so hopefully it's being corrected soon? I'm really looking forward to watching the sessions this week.

SandiPeterson
Esri Contributor

Hi @RebeccaBrooks - A new alias just launched to provide additional assistance in addressing inquiries about UC Digital Access platform and related issues.  Please email uc-support@esri.com to let them know about your related digital access registration issues and or platform access challenges.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
SME-IT-Help
New Contributor

We're also having the same issue for some of our team. No responses when calling or emailing them.