Esri UC Login Help

07-12-2021 08:37 AM
MeganFulmes
New Contributor

Hi there,

I'm unable to login to the conference via the suggested route - I keep getting rerouted, as the login keeps failing. Can you recommend a solution?

Megan Fulmes

0 Kudos
7 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Updated info:

Hi Megan, please visit https://www.esri.com/uc  and use the live chat bubble bottom right if you are having issues logging in.

0 Kudos
JesseAyers1
New Contributor

When might one expect a reply to the email?  There are at least 2 of us in our organization with the same looping login issue.  This is pretty frustrating as most people are having no issues.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Jesse, there is also a live chat bubble bottom right on the UC website here - please try that. I'll update the response above to indicate this option:

0 Kudos
JesseAyers1
New Contributor

This was never resolved and there are 3 people in my org who have the same issue.  I went through the support chat twice.  The first time they told me that my registration had been "updated" (whatever that means) and to wait 5 minutes and log in.  After 15 minutes it still wasn't working so I went back to the chat.  This time I received some generic log out, clear cache, try different browser, type advice which did not work.  Then I was told that my information was being sent to support.  I was told they would be in contact with me via email "if necessary."

UPDATE: there are now 4 people affected in my org.

0 Kudos
RomanKahler1
New Contributor II

Everyone in my org that has tried registering is getting the same redirect loop. We have reached out via chat, no luck.

0 Kudos
RomanKahler1
New Contributor II

Myself and others in my org are having this same issue. I left a voicemail and multiple emails to our account rep over the past hour. Very frustrating ESRI.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please refer to this response from our Esri team regarding issues experienced and avenues of support:

Re: stuck in redirect loop, unable to register for... - Esri Community  

0 Kudos