Access denied to Clearme.com

Jump to solution
07-06-2022 01:10 AM
PabloOlmos
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to follow the instructions to provide my vaccination info but to start I get an "access denied" error when I open clearme.com.

I'm located in Europe at the moment and I'm wondering if this is the reason? What other steps can I take to fullfil this requirement?

Many thanks,

Pablo

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi again, @PabloOlmos.

After digging into this with our team more, I have to reverse my previous suggestion. You were correct in thinking that location is the issue here. Cleared.com only works for domestic US attendees, and international attendees like yourself will need to show proof of vaccination in person at our Vaccine Checkpoints when you arrive at the conference.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for checking in with us about this, Pablo. People from all over the world attend our User Conference, so your location is unlikely to be the issue here. I'm going to check in with our team managing attendee details and will get back to you here as soon as I can.

Jesse Cloutier
0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi again, @PabloOlmos.

After digging into this with our team more, I have to reverse my previous suggestion. You were correct in thinking that location is the issue here. Cleared.com only works for domestic US attendees, and international attendees like yourself will need to show proof of vaccination in person at our Vaccine Checkpoints when you arrive at the conference.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Jesse Cloutier
0 Kudos
PabloOlmos
New Contributor

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for checking into it so quickly!
Looking forward to next week.

Regards,
Pablo