2023 UC Dates & Potential Location Change?

Jump to solution
05-23-2022 12:59 PM
Labels (1)
AdamBakiera
Occasional Contributor

Hello. I know we haven't even had the 2022 conference yet, but some of us are working on budget for 2023. I was trying to find the dates for next year's conference but I haven't seen anything yet. This post 

https://community.esri.com/t5/user-conference-documents/future-dates-for-the-esri-user-conference/ta...

goes through this year but nothing after. Out of curiosity, I went to the San Diego Convention Center website and noticed that the normal dates for this conference (Second full of week of July{ish}) are not there. Does anyone know the dates for next year's UC and if there's going to be a venue/location change?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

@AdamBakiera, as things stand, we expect to be in the same place: the San Diego Convention Center. 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

That is a little frustrating. in  years past you were able to see the dates for the next several years.  Their calendar will not let you look ahead that far either.

I looked at the convention centers calendar.  They show this years show as convention with trade show Tuesday through Thursday.  There are no conferences reserved next summer for Tuesday through Thursday.

Makes me wonder if they are going to have it somewhere else

0 Kudos
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hello, I think the tentative dates are: July 10 - July 14, 2023

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
AdamBakiera
Occasional Contributor

Great! Do you happen to know if the location will be the same or is it going to be moved?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

@AdamBakiera, as things stand, we expect to be in the same place: the San Diego Convention Center. 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content