Solution 1.1 - sample data tracing error - No valid subnetwork controllers found

Jump to solution
05-28-2021 11:59 AM
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

I just want to ask, if network controllers are missing on sample data on version 1.1 intentionally? 

I am trying to trace upstream to switch from NIU as described in Task, but in version 1.1 I am getting the error - No valid subnetwork controllers found. The same tracing on version 1.0 works fine.

I know that in the storymap there is a note that as a first steps the creation of subnetwork controller is needed - please could you add also a Task or more detailed steps for this step there? 

Thank you,

Vladimir

Vladimir
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Vladimir,

All the elements in the sample data are fully connected. I think it might be a wrong "Trace Starting Point". Make sure you expand the NIU, then the Connector Group, then select and add the Connector as the starting point.

JunJie-Ma_0-1622236469294.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Vladimir,

All the elements in the sample data are fully connected. I think it might be a wrong "Trace Starting Point". Make sure you expand the NIU, then the Connector Group, then select and add the Connector as the starting point.

JunJie-Ma_0-1622236469294.png

0 Kudos
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User 

It seems I had a corrupted project.

Thank you for help.

Vladimir

Vladimir
0 Kudos