Unable to download offline base map in Site Scan App

Jump to solution
05-19-2022 08:22 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone had recent issues trying to download the base map to show on the tablet when operating offline? I had two pilots this morning tell me they could not download the base maps. They are both working on different projects in different states but have the same issue today. Just wanted to ask if this is a ERSI issue others are having or I need to look internally at our IT. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nico,

We have worked through the issues and it appears that a "/" in the mission naming was causing the error to download the base map. We replaced the "/" in the naming with an underscore (_) and that resolved the issue. 

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
GordonSumerling
Esri Contributor

Hello @Anonymous User I have just tested this now, realising it is 8 hours after you posted this, but in my version of Site Scan Flight 4.3.1 on iPad OS 15.5 it all appears to be working correctly.

Cheers

Gordon

0 Kudos
NicoBonnafoux
Esri Contributor

Hi Jason, 

Our support team received your colleagues' reports from the Flight app, and let me know that they were able to resolve the issue with them. 

Please let us know if you encounter this again. 

Nico 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nico,

We have worked through the issues and it appears that a "/" in the mission naming was causing the error to download the base map. We replaced the "/" in the naming with an underscore (_) and that resolved the issue. 

Thanks

0 Kudos