Tutorials for implementing classes like SketchEditor?

Jump to solution
12-09-2022 04:48 PM
Labels (3)
NothernCoder
New Contributor III

Good evening, just wondering if you folks know of any good tutorials for how'd I go about implementing ArcGis API classes like Sketch? https://developers.arcgis.com/qt/cpp/api-reference/esri-arcgisruntime-sketcheditor.html

Thanks for any tips, much appreciated

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tanner_Yould
Esri Contributor

Hey NorthernCoder! Thanks for asking. You may find our Sketch on Map Qt C++ or QML sample helpful to get you started with the SketchEditor class. We have over 200 sample apps (written in both C++ and QML!) that demonstrate the functionality of our API classes and how best to utilize them. You can find the home for that here: [Qt C++ Samples/Qt QML samples]. There you'll also find a link to our ArcGIS Runtime Samples Qt GitHub repo that you can fork and modify or use however you like as well as links to sample viewer apps that let you browse all the samples we offer from one unified app.

I hope you find the samples helpful and let me know if there's anything else I can do to help, thanks!

Tanner Yould
Samples Product Engineer
ArcGIS Maps SDK for Qt
Esri

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Tanner_Yould
Esri Contributor

Hey NorthernCoder! Thanks for asking. You may find our Sketch on Map Qt C++ or QML sample helpful to get you started with the SketchEditor class. We have over 200 sample apps (written in both C++ and QML!) that demonstrate the functionality of our API classes and how best to utilize them. You can find the home for that here: [Qt C++ Samples/Qt QML samples]. There you'll also find a link to our ArcGIS Runtime Samples Qt GitHub repo that you can fork and modify or use however you like as well as links to sample viewer apps that let you browse all the samples we offer from one unified app.

I hope you find the samples helpful and let me know if there's anything else I can do to help, thanks!

Tanner Yould
Samples Product Engineer
ArcGIS Maps SDK for Qt
Esri
NothernCoder
New Contributor III

Good evening Tanner, thanks for the quick reply. I'll take a look see and see how it goes.

0 Kudos