Oil and Gas GIS, Continental Exploration/Production/Midstream

12-08-2022 08:51 AM
BrianOShea
New Contributor

Always seeking to improve SpatialData collection, integration, analysis and presentation.  

Pipeline, Land Parcels, Subsurface modeling, Imagery and Raster, Geoevent, GeoAnalytics

7 Replies
TroyBum72
Occasional Contributor

Welcome!  Consider looking at the Petroleum User Group (PUG).  Actually it's now called Energy Resources in a lot of events and probably trying to rebrand somewhat.  Esri Petroleum User Group (PUG) Community | Explore GIS Resources

HugoBruciaga
New Contributor II

Hello Troy,

I recently attended the ESRI Dev Summit and also learned you have presence in Colorado via the Broomfield ESRI office? can you please have them contact me please? hugo.saul@gmail.com 

0 Kudos
AyanPalit
Esri Regular Contributor

@HugoBruciaga Thanks for the note. The Esri Contact Us links lists all the regional offices including Esri Denver. Depending o the nature of your query, you will be directed to the right team.

Ayan Palit | Principal Consultant Esri
0 Kudos
HugoBruciaga
New Contributor II
Hello and thanks for your prompt response! I am located in Denver, CO and I
understand you guys have offices in Broomfield, CO?

Thanks!
Hugo
0 Kudos
AyanPalit
Esri Regular Contributor

@BrianOShea Thanks for you interest and being part of the Oil & Gas Community. There are a variety of resources on the topics mentioned that include Esri Industries landing pages, Esri Blogs, Esri Community and the ArcGIS Products used in the specific domains.

Many of these landing pages then breakout to segments like Pipeline, Parcel Management, Exploration and you can also search by tags. You can also subscribe to digital as well as hard copy publications that are of interest. Feel free to post questions if there are specific topics. Good luck!

0 Kudos
HugoBruciaga
New Contributor II
Hello and thanks for your prompt response! I am looking to talk to somebody
potentially in the Broomfield, CO office. I am happy to send an email or
provide my phone number... I am wanting to leverage the products that I saw
at the ESRI Dev Summit two weeks ago for my Gas and Oil Company...
AyanPalit
Esri Regular Contributor

@HugoBruciaga I will email you personally.

0 Kudos