If Spatial Relationship and If Field Value Is tool help

02-24-2022 06:58 AM
SarahHartholt
Occasional Contributor III

Does anyone have examples of successfully using the If Spatial Relationship is and If Field Value Is tools that they can share? They do not seem to be working as expected. My current workflow:

-use the If Spatial Relationship is tool to read in a feature that is being iterated (AddressPoint) where AddressPoint is Within a Distance (5m) of ApprovedLicenseIf True do nothing. If False:

- use as a precondition to the If Field Value Is tool. Use the If Field Value Is tool to read in the feature that is being iterated (AddressPoint) Where IssueLicense is equal to 'yes'. If False do nothing. If True:

- use as a precondition to Append the AddressPoint to the ApprovedLicense feature class

SarahHartholt_1-1645714284482.png

If I run my model multiple times I see that multiple address points at the same location are appended to my ApprovedLicense feature class. Why does this occur? My If Spatial Relationship Is tool should prevent the same address from appending multiple times because it is within 5m of an existing record (i.e. 10 main st. should be appended the first time the model is run, but never again as it would be within 5m of 10 main st. that now exists in the feature class). 

0 Kudos
0 Replies