New Member Here

Jump to solution
12-21-2022 12:23 PM
geomatix
New Contributor II

Hello to everyone. I'm Alex, new here. Whilst my daily job doesn't involve a lot of GIS, I like to dabble in it whenever I have free time. I stumbled across ESRI community several times looking for solutions, but never really created an account until now. Thank you for all the great content here. 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hello @geomatix and welcome! 

We're glad to have you here! Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.

It looks like you've gotten slightly familiar with the site, but please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started:

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Happy mapping! 

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hello @geomatix and welcome! 

We're glad to have you here! Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.

It looks like you've gotten slightly familiar with the site, but please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started:

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Happy mapping! 

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content