New from So Cal

Jump to solution
08-14-2022 02:13 PM
MP305
by
New Contributor

I am new to the esri site and will be seeking ways to create custom transportation [highway, road, rail, transit] map(s). I will be learning GIS on my own (it is not part of my professional job description) and will seek out ways to create maps.

I'm wondering if there is a "reference" or "library" section, where one can view maps created by others?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, @MP305!  

Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.  

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started:  

And, noting your specific interests, these areas may prove a good starting point:

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, @MP305!  

Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.  

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started:  

And, noting your specific interests, these areas may prove a good starting point:

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. 

Jesse Cloutier
0 Kudos
MP305
by
New Contributor

Thanks very much.  Actually, I did find the Transportation group; that does look like it will eventually be my "go to" place once I become more familiar with the basics (role, etc.). 

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

I'm genuinely glad to hear it, @MP305. Don't be shy about reaching out to myself or our team at esricommunity@esri.com if you every have questions about getting the most out of this platform!

Jesse Cloutier
0 Kudos