Hello

Jump to solution
01-22-2022 08:50 AM
LYELLCS
New Contributor II

Hello everyone. I just joined the ESRI Community and am not sure how it works. I posted a question on this message board, but am wondering if application questions go somewhere else. Anyway, I will use this post to introduce myself.

My name is Carol and I completed a GIS Certification program through the University of Delaware in 2020. I am currently volunteering my services to Delaware DNREC to create a Survey123 application to collect information about state historic and cultural resources. I'm using a personal copy of ArcGIS Pro in combination with the DNREC ArcGIS On-line and Survey123 collector applications.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Welcome Carol... "how it works" the long answer is read some of the links in

Community Help Documents - Esri Community from page 4 up to page 1 (eg reverse order)

That will give you an idea how to do "things", like which place in the Community you should post a question and other basics like setting up your profile.

Enjoy your stay

... sort of retired...

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Welcome Carol... "how it works" the long answer is read some of the links in

Community Help Documents - Esri Community from page 4 up to page 1 (eg reverse order)

That will give you an idea how to do "things", like which place in the Community you should post a question and other basics like setting up your profile.

Enjoy your stay

... sort of retired...
LYELLCS
New Contributor II

Thanks Dan!

0 Kudos
SayedWali
New Contributor III

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

It's simple, from All Communities choose products, then choose any product, eg. ArcGIS Dashboards, after that you can select ArcGIS Dashboard questions, you cant post there any question related to it.

0 Kudos
MafaldaBastosMoura
New Contributor III

Nice to meet you

0 Kudos