Copying Story Map to Another Account

Jump to solution
10-05-2020 04:19 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I created a story map in my Learn ArcGIS account. I want to transfer the story map to a paid subscription account (I am still using the trial version but plan to buy the subscription). ArcGIS online assistant allows me to copy my maps from the Learn account to the trial version account, but not story maps. Is this because the account is not a paid subscription yet? Will I be able to copy the story map once I pay for the subscription?

If the fact that it is not a paid subscription yet is not the reason why I am unable to copy over the story map, can you provide more insight into what the issue may be?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Denise,

ArcGIS Online Assistant has limitations; one is that it cannot move StoryMaps. Please see these documents for ways to move content between organizations.

Adena

View solution in original post

4 Replies
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Denise,

ArcGIS Online Assistant has limitations; one is that it cannot move StoryMaps. Please see these documents for ways to move content between organizations.

Adena

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Paul_Daugherty
New Contributor

The documentation for AGO Assistant cites that it does support copying story maps, though it is not an option when I try... am I missing something or is ESRI bluffing?

0 Kudos
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Paul,

The post above noting StoryMaps not being supported is nearly two years old.

Here is the latest information about ArcGIS Assistant's current supports. The screenshot below is from Aug 2022. Reminder: ArcGIS Assistant is not supported by Esri.

AdenaSchutzberg1_0-1661262673270.png

Adena

0 Kudos