Drone2Map - Advanced License

Jump to solution
09-01-2021 12:39 AM
Eisele
by
New Contributor II

Hi,

What is the difference between the Drone2Map and Drone2Map Advanced license? Thanks! 

Eisele_0-1630482257850.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CodyBenkelman
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Eisele sorry for the delay in responding. 

Your account administrator should have received an email explaining this - I believe it was in June.

At the next release of Drone2Map (early November) we'll have two license levels, Standard and Advanced.  Current users were given early licenses to Drone2Map Advanced to support beta testing of the new version.  In the currently released version, there is only one license level for Drone2Map.

Cody B. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies
David_Brooks
MVP Regular Contributor

@Eisele , do you have GIS professional standard and advanced license in your licence store? It'll just be in relation to that. So advanced functionality from your GIS professional advanced licence will also be available in Drone2Map and the Business Analyst App (if available).

David
..Maps with no limits..
0 Kudos
Eisele
by
New Contributor II

Thanks, David.

Yes, we have the standard and advance licenses. It's just my first time seeing the Advanced license for D2M. 🙂 Thanks for the quick response. 🙂 

0 Kudos
David_Brooks
MVP Regular Contributor

No problem. Enjoy your photogrammetry!

David
..Maps with no limits..
0 Kudos
CodyBenkelman
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Eisele sorry for the delay in responding. 

Your account administrator should have received an email explaining this - I believe it was in June.

At the next release of Drone2Map (early November) we'll have two license levels, Standard and Advanced.  Current users were given early licenses to Drone2Map Advanced to support beta testing of the new version.  In the currently released version, there is only one license level for Drone2Map.

Cody B. 

Eisele
by
New Contributor II

Thanks @CodyBenkelman.

What's the main difference between the two license levels? 

0 Kudos
David_Brooks
MVP Regular Contributor

@CodyBenkelman I stand corrected, Can you elaborate on the differences between the 2 licences?

David
..Maps with no limits..
0 Kudos
DanielMurillo
Occasional Contributor

Hello @CodyBenkelman and @David_Brooks :

I have a customer asking about the differences between standard and advances D2M licences but I am not finding anything documented. If you can lead on where I can find this information, I will appreciate.

Regards;

Ryan_Galbraith
New Contributor III

There is still issues with licensing D2M with the two differences - even though it says just one d2M - there is still two different things -

0 Kudos